Food: Top Ice Cream Parlors in Singapore
Summer season is once again creeping in on our city, meaning we should not only ensure that we have summer ready bodies but also a summer-ready home with ACs working at full capacity. If you feel like your unit is emitting unusual noises and not cooling your home enough, you better call a professional AC service company like Billy Aircon to address your cooling unit’s problem.
Billy aircon servicing company is a fully-licensed contractor that serves all areas in Singapore including Jurong West, Tampines, Yishun, Woodlands, Bedok, Toa Payoh, and Ang Mo Kio. They specialize in emergency and preventive maintenance services and are known for providing excellent workmanship and top-notch customer services. Their suite of services includes standard AC cleaning service, chemical wash, AC installation, and AC overhaul and repair. If you need their services you can contact them at +65 9456 0875.
Once they’re done, you can be assured that you’ll be enjoying a cool home with a perfectly functional AC unit, but don’t stop there. Increase your summer enjoyment by knowing where you can get the best ice cream and sweet treats in the city once heat season peaks. After all, there’s no better way to amp up summer fun than by eating delectable ice cream and shaved ice to combat the heat. So without further ado, here’s a list of top ice cream parlors in Singapore.
• Tom's Palette at #01-25, 100 Beach Road
• Creamier Handcrafted Ice Cream And Coffee at Block 128 Toa Payoh Lorong 1
• Merely Ice Cream at 91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza
• Creamery Boutique Ice Creams Singapore at 139 Tyrwhitt Road #01-03
• Sunday Folks at 44 Jalan Merah Saga, #01-52 Chip Bee Gardens
• FATCAT Ice Cream Bar at Block 416 Bedok North Avenue 2 #01-25
• Salted Caramel at 246F Upper Thomson Road